- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
Checkbox in product page in Option/Characteristics
- agrobiobrichet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 8 months ago #348728
by agrobiobrichet
Replied by agrobiobrichet on topic Checkbox in product page in Option/Characteristics
Thanks,
I made something different. I used options and i add image popup on click.
Can you help me with this please?
I want in admin part of Hika, to reorder products
Product 3to be on 2, product 5 to be on8 etc
Can be this done?
Thank you
I made something different. I used options and i add image popup on click.
Can you help me with this please?
I want in admin part of Hika, to reorder products
Product 3to be on 2, product 5 to be on8 etc
Can be this done?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- agrobiobrichet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 8 months ago #348732
by agrobiobrichet
Replied by agrobiobrichet on topic Checkbox in product page in Option/Characteristics
Hi,
It is possible to add more fields like phone, etc in area contact us for more button from product page?
Thanks
It is possible to add more fields like phone, etc in area contact us for more button from product page?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- agrobiobrichet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 8 months ago #348733
by agrobiobrichet
I fix this
In products i click on order and i add my order and save
Replied by agrobiobrichet on topic Checkbox in product page in Option/Characteristics
agrobiobrichet wrote: Thanks,
I made something different. I used options and i add image popup on click.
Can you help me with this please?
I want in admin part of Hika, to reorder products
Product 3to be on 2, product 5 to be on8 etc
Can be this done?
Thank you
I fix this
In products i click on order and i add my order and save
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348746
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkbox in product page in Option/Characteristics
Hi,
Yes. Go in the menu Display>Custom fields and create new custom fields of the table "contact".It is possible to add more fields like phone, etc in area contact us for more button from product page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- agrobiobrichet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 8 months ago #348749
by agrobiobrichet
Replied by agrobiobrichet on topic Checkbox in product page in Option/Characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- agrobiobrichet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 8 months ago #348752
by agrobiobrichet
Replied by agrobiobrichet on topic Checkbox in product page in Option/Characteristics
It's ok now
Ti has restriction to be on a product
Thanks
Ti has restriction to be on a product
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds