- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
Simple Options for products
- agrobiobrichet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 8 months ago #348540
by agrobiobrichet
Simple Options for products was created by agrobiobrichet
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Options
Hi,
i have an ideea regarding my checkbox, i will use selection like this
Option 1 and choose from Yes or No
Option 2 and choose from Yes or No
Is there an option to have this simple not correlation between them?
No like Hika works with no-no=price yes-no price etc
I need something simple like No price Yes price.
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Options
Hi,
i have an ideea regarding my checkbox, i will use selection like this
Option 1 and choose from Yes or No
Option 2 and choose from Yes or No
Is there an option to have this simple not correlation between them?
No like Hika works with no-no=price yes-no price etc
I need something simple like No price Yes price.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348549
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Simple Options for products
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. We'll need more information on what you want to do. What are you selling ? What are the different options you need ? What are the values ? What are the prices ? Please provide a concrete example.
And please, only in one thread of the forum.
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. We'll need more information on what you want to do. What are you selling ? What are the different options you need ? What are the values ? What are the prices ? Please provide a concrete example.
And please, only in one thread of the forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds