- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 4
Unable to add variants
3 years 6 months ago #349977
by HikkaCol
Unable to add variants was created by HikkaCol
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 4
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi,
All has been working fine, but today I can't add variants.
When I click +Add variants, the boxes appear, but nothing when I click in them.
Regards,
Colin.
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 4
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi,
All has been working fine, but today I can't add variants.
When I click +Add variants, the boxes appear, but nothing when I click in them.
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #349984
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to add variants
Hi,
Did you try several browsers ?
Do you see a javascript error in the console of your browser ?
www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials...pt-developer-console
If so could you provide a screenshot of what you see there ?
We might need a backend access to check on the situation directly.
Did you try several browsers ?
Do you see a javascript error in the console of your browser ?
www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials...pt-developer-console
If so could you provide a screenshot of what you see there ?
We might need a backend access to check on the situation directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #349990
by HikkaCol
Replied by HikkaCol on topic Unable to add variants
Hi,
Thanks for your help with this.
Yes I tried all browsers.
I have attached the screenshot of the javascript errors.
Regards,
Colin.
Thanks for your help with this.
Yes I tried all browsers.
I have attached the screenshot of the javascript errors.
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #349991
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Unable to add variants
Hello,
we will need to access your backend to be able to progress on your subject, and so please provide :
- An Url link to your backend access
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)
Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.
Regards
we will need to access your backend to be able to progress on your subject, and so please provide :
- An Url link to your backend access
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)
Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #349999
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to add variants
Hi,
I can see several javascript errors in the console of the browser when I click on the "add variants" button on your website.
It seems to happen while the javascript code from the AJAX request to load the selection area is being run by the browser.
I can also see that the javascript on the page is heavily compressed by a tool "pagespeed".
I think it might be that tool messing with the javascript in the backend:
i.imgur.com/u5NLyBt.png
Do you have a way to deactivate that pagespeed tool ?
I can see several javascript errors in the console of the browser when I click on the "add variants" button on your website.
It seems to happen while the javascript code from the AJAX request to load the selection area is being run by the browser.
I can also see that the javascript on the page is heavily compressed by a tool "pagespeed".
I think it might be that tool messing with the javascript in the backend:
i.imgur.com/u5NLyBt.png
Do you have a way to deactivate that pagespeed tool ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350011
by HikkaCol
Replied by HikkaCol on topic Unable to add variants
Hi,
I'm not aware of the tool pagespeed. Nothing has been added to the site and it has been working fine for months?
I'm not aware of any way to deactivate the pagespeed tool ?
Regards,
Colin.
I'm not aware of the tool pagespeed. Nothing has been added to the site and it has been working fine for months?
I'm not aware of any way to deactivate the pagespeed tool ?
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350014
by HikkaCol
Replied by HikkaCol on topic Unable to add variants
Hi,
I think it might be something to do with my servers Web Optimisation tools.
I 'm doing some tests and will let you know how I get on.
Regards,
Colin.
I think it might be something to do with my servers Web Optimisation tools.
I 'm doing some tests and will let you know how I get on.
Regards,
Colin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350022
by HikkaCol
Replied by HikkaCol on topic Unable to add variants
Hi,
Just to confirm the error was due to a setting on my server.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Colin.
Just to confirm the error was due to a setting on my server.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Colin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350023
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to add variants
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. Could you tell us what was the setting ?
It might help someone else with the same issue in the future.
Thanks for the feedback. Could you tell us what was the setting ?
It might help someone else with the same issue in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 6 months ago #350029
by HikkaCol
Replied by HikkaCol on topic Unable to add variants
Hi,
It was one of the "Web Optimisation" options in my control panel:
Inline JavaScript - Medium Risk
Reduces the number of requests made by a web page by inserting the contents of small external JavaScript resources directly into the HTML document. This can reduce the time it takes to display content to the user, especially in older browsers.
Regards,
Colin.
It was one of the "Web Optimisation" options in my control panel:
Inline JavaScript - Medium Risk
Reduces the number of requests made by a web page by inserting the contents of small external JavaScript resources directly into the HTML document. This can reduce the time it takes to display content to the user, especially in older browsers.
Regards,
Colin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds