- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
HikaShop Cart Module - CSS Applied On Outer and Inner Divs
3 years 5 months ago #350933
by MyWorld
Hi there,
It's really hard to style when the class I add is applied on the outer div and the inner div. I applied 3 classes (col-lg-3, shopping-cart, right-side), they are all showing on the outer and inner div, is there a way to have them only applied on the outer DIV?
Please see attached pic.
Thanks!
It's really hard to style when the class I add is applied on the outer div and the inner div. I applied 3 classes (col-lg-3, shopping-cart, right-side), they are all showing on the outer and inner div, is there a way to have them only applied on the outer DIV?
Please see attached pic.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #350939
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic HikaShop Cart Module - CSS Applied On Outer and Inner Divs
Hello,
If you use the Module Class to add your custom class, HikaShop will add only ONE TIME the class see my screenshot :
Now, if you want to know my opinion on why you have the class twice, I would guess it's an override that comes from your template.
So you have to contact the Template creator support, especially if it sale as HikaShop compatible to get a solution, and to allow the creator to improve his template.
Regards
If you use the Module Class to add your custom class, HikaShop will add only ONE TIME the class see my screenshot :
Now, if you want to know my opinion on why you have the class twice, I would guess it's an override that comes from your template.
So you have to contact the Template creator support, especially if it sale as HikaShop compatible to get a solution, and to allow the creator to improve his template.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds