- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
multiple prices are messed up
- WebmasterRD
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 1 month ago #354437
by WebmasterRD
multiple prices are messed up was created by WebmasterRD
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.29
I have some products that have multiple prices and I would like to display these ekstra prices.
They are displayed, but as seen in the attachment, there are no break between the prices, so they just show up in a big mess.
When I look at the code, tehre are <br>, but they seem to be ignored, there is also a <hl> tag that I have never seen before.
The code looks like this:
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full hikashop_product_several_prices"><span
class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0">1,50 kr.</span> <span
class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit">stk</span>
<hl>
<br>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_with_min_qty hikashop_product_price_for_at_least_100">
<span class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_1">1,30 kr.</span>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x">v/ 100 </span>
</span>
<br>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_with_min_qty hikashop_product_price_for_at_least_500">
<span class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_2">1,25 kr.</span>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x">v/ 500 </span>
</span>
</hl>
</span>
I have been looking in listing_price.php, but no matter what I do, I cannot find the <hl> tag or get it to add a <br>
any ideas ?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.29
I have some products that have multiple prices and I would like to display these ekstra prices.
They are displayed, but as seen in the attachment, there are no break between the prices, so they just show up in a big mess.
When I look at the code, tehre are <br>, but they seem to be ignored, there is also a <hl> tag that I have never seen before.
The code looks like this:
<span class="hikashop_product_price_full hikashop_product_several_prices"><span
class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0">1,50 kr.</span> <span
class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit">stk</span>
<hl>
<br>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_with_min_qty hikashop_product_price_for_at_least_100">
<span class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_1">1,30 kr.</span>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x">v/ 100 </span>
</span>
<br>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_with_min_qty hikashop_product_price_for_at_least_500">
<span class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_2">1,25 kr.</span>
<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit_x">v/ 500 </span>
</span>
</hl>
</span>
I have been looking in listing_price.php, but no matter what I do, I cannot find the <hl> tag or get it to add a <br>
any ideas ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 month ago #354446
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic multiple prices are messed up
Hi,
The br tags are probably ignored because of the CSS on your website.
Could you provide the URL of the page ? That way we could analyze the HTML / CSS and tell you what you should do exactly.
The br tags are probably ignored because of the CSS on your website.
Could you provide the URL of the page ? That way we could analyze the HTML / CSS and tell you what you should do exactly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WebmasterRD
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 month ago #354448
by WebmasterRD
Replied by WebmasterRD on topic multiple prices are messed up
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WebmasterRD
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 month ago #354449
by WebmasterRD
Replied by WebmasterRD on topic multiple prices are messed up
Also - I do not understand the <hl> tag - I have never seen that before
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 month ago #354451
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic multiple prices are messed up
Hi,
I've checked several products on your website but they didn't have several prices.
Can you please provide the URL of a page where I can directly look at the situation with the several prices ?
I've checked several products on your website but they didn't have several prices.
Can you please provide the URL of a page where I can directly look at the situation with the several prices ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WebmasterRD
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #354461
by WebmasterRD
Replied by WebmasterRD on topic multiple prices are messed up
cardsonline.dk/test/rddata2023/index.php...holdere-i-blod-plast
All here, have multiple prices in the listing
All here, have multiple prices in the listing
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by WebmasterRD.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 month ago #354464
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic multiple prices are messed up
Hi,
The br tags are disabled by the CSS code:
that you've added yourself to the "style on the frontend" setting of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration page.
I also don't see any hl tag there: i.imgur.com/TAXX7OR.png
(and we don't have such tag by default either in HikaShop)
The br tags are disabled by the CSS code:
Code:
.hikashop_subcontainer br {
display: none;
}
I also don't see any hl tag there: i.imgur.com/TAXX7OR.png
(and we don't have such tag by default either in HikaShop)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds