- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 4
Display# on products listing
- Petike1007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #355230
by Petike1007
Display# on products listing was created by Petike1007
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
I'm using the Categories listing table layout menu item (not sure it matters or not) and I would like to display 10 items on one page. So i set the row number to 10.
But the default values are in the Display# field are 40-80-120-160-200-all
How can I chnge it to 10-20-30-40-50-all?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
I'm using the Categories listing table layout menu item (not sure it matters or not) and I would like to display 10 items on one page. So i set the row number to 10.
But the default values are in the Display# field are 40-80-120-160-200-all
How can I chnge it to 10-20-30-40-50-all?
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Petike1007.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355231
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display# on products listing
Hi,
It should be already like that by default.
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings under the products options tab of your menu item and the URL of the page ?
It should be already like that by default.
Can you provide a screenshot of the settings under the products options tab of your menu item and the URL of the page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Petike1007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 4
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #355242
by Petike1007
Replied by Petike1007 on topic Display# on products listing
Hi,
It's on localhost under development.
See attached front and back images.
At the moment I set in a template override with the $this->params->set('limit',10);
For sure it's somewhere set in hikashop to 40, but I can't see anywhere the number 40 in settings.
It's on localhost under development.
See attached front and back images.
At the moment I set in a template override with the $this->params->set('limit',10);
For sure it's somewhere set in hikashop to 40, but I can't see anywhere the number 40 in settings.
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Petike1007.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 week ago #355246
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display# on products listing
Hi,
I think I know what's going on.
There is a problem with the javascript not updating the number of elements of the listing when changing between the different layouts (div, table, etc). You need to manually click on the number of rows you want and then save to have it saved in the database, so that it can be taken into account on the frontend.
I've made a patch for this on our end.
If you update, you'll then have the number of elements refreshed when changing the layout in the backend, and thus it will be taken into account when saving.
I think I know what's going on.
There is a problem with the javascript not updating the number of elements of the listing when changing between the different layouts (div, table, etc). You need to manually click on the number of rows you want and then save to have it saved in the database, so that it can be taken into account on the frontend.
I've made a patch for this on our end.
If you update, you'll then have the number of elements refreshed when changing the layout in the backend, and thus it will be taken into account when saving.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Petike1007
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Petike1007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 4
3 years 1 week ago #355252
by Petike1007
Replied by Petike1007 on topic Display# on products listing
Correct...that was the issue...thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds