Skip to main content

Hikashop product trash can be found via the finder plugin

More
2 years 3 months ago #361780 by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.1.1

I noticed that when the product trash is activated, these products are also shown when the smart search plugin is used. I guess the Hikashop smart search plugin needs some modification.

Regards,

Rick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #361831 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, the Smart search plugin doesn't properly support trashed products. I've made a patch in order to fix this.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website, install it on yours and you'll get the patch. Note that the patch will only support newly trashed products. Products already in the trash before won't be removed from the search results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum