- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
How to sort by most recent first?
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #361837
by Dan58
How to sort by most recent first? was created by Dan58
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
store.dansmith.ca/
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : EDGE 126.0.2592.68
How do I sort my products, from newest to oldest? I'm having some issues with new products not showing up on the first page after I publish them. I'd like to have the display in reverse order from the default if possible. Thanks.
EDIT: Also, how do I turn off the tags under each product? I add them, but I don't want them to show up.
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : EDGE 126.0.2592.68
How do I sort my products, from newest to oldest? I'm having some issues with new products not showing up on the first page after I publish them. I'd like to have the display in reverse order from the default if possible. Thanks.
EDIT: Also, how do I turn off the tags under each product? I add them, but I don't want them to show up.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Dan58.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 3 months ago #361839
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to sort by most recent first?
Hi,
1. Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager. There, under the Products options tab, change the "ordering column" to "product_created" and the "ordering direction" to "descending".
2. There is no option to turn them off. However, you can hide them with CSS. For example:
You can read more about adding CSS code here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
1. Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager. There, under the Products options tab, change the "ordering column" to "product_created" and the "ordering direction" to "descending".
2. There is no option to turn them off. However, you can hide them with CSS. For example:
Code:
.hikashop_product_tags { display: none; }
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan58
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 3 months ago #361841
by Dan58
Replied by Dan58 on topic How to sort by most recent first?
Hi Nicolas, that worked just fine thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds