- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 22
Ordering products in content module
2 years 1 month ago #362681
by mojweb
Ordering products in content module was created by mojweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
I need to show products in Hikashop content module from category, ordered by category listing order (manual order in category).
I cant find that option from ordering field select.
I need to show products in Hikashop content module from category, ordered by category listing order (manual order in category).
I cant find that option from ordering field select.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 1 month ago #362686
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Ordering products in content module
Hi,
Under the HikaShop options tab of the HikaShop content module, you have a setting "ordering column". In there, you can select "ordering" and it will order the products based on the order of the products in the category:
i.imgur.com/LSBWkj4.png
Under the HikaShop options tab of the HikaShop content module, you have a setting "ordering column". In there, you can select "ordering" and it will order the products based on the order of the products in the category:
i.imgur.com/LSBWkj4.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: mojweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 1 month ago #362697
by mojweb
Replied by mojweb on topic Ordering products in content module
I somehow missed that option. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds