- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 4
Change Display price range
11 months 2 weeks ago #369008
by spike252
Change Display price range was created by spike252
-- HikaShop version -- : 6.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I would like to offer hotel rooms. Some offer single and double rooms. I've found a price range. But how do I display €120.00 - €240.00 instead of €120.00 per room, or €240.00 per room?
-- Joomla version -- : 5.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I would like to offer hotel rooms. Some offer single and double rooms. I've found a price range. But how do I display €120.00 - €240.00 instead of €120.00 per room, or €240.00 per room?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 months 2 weeks ago #369013
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change Display price range
Hi,
The "per room" text after the price can be changed with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Similarly, you can add a translation override for the translation key PRICE_SEPARATOR to add the " - " in between the prices.
The "per room" text after the price can be changed with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Similarly, you can add a translation override for the translation key PRICE_SEPARATOR to add the " - " in between the prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 months 2 weeks ago #369020
by spike252
Replied by spike252 on topic Change Display price range
Thanks for the quick help. I understand the language override. However, I would like to see a "-" between the prices. Is that possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 months 2 weeks ago #369028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change Display price range
Yes, you can add a translation override for the translation key PRICE_SEPARATOR to add the " - " in between the prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds