- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 4
PayPal Checkout
- designer71
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 hours 56 minutes ago #100000027
by designer71
PayPal Checkout was created by designer71
-- HikaShop version -- : 6.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 6.1.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 154.0
Hi.
I use PayPal Checkout plugin.
Many times after click by Paypal button I get pop up without any information; if I close it I see second pop up and message: please see it on small video in attach
Any solution, please...
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 6.1.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 154.0
Hi.
I use PayPal Checkout plugin.
Many times after click by Paypal button I get pop up without any information; if I close it I see second pop up and message: please see it on small video in attach
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Any solution, please...
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- designer71
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 4
4 hours 21 minutes ago #100000032
by designer71
Replied by designer71 on topic PayPal Checkout
I finded answer.Please close this ticket
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds