- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Redirection to PayPal not working
13 years 1 month ago #118507
by darren
Redirection to PayPal not working was created by darren
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
fermoy.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I could do with some advice on how to handle the challenge I am having with the fermoy.com.au website. My clients customers are trying to order online and after leaving the checkout instead of being redirected to PayPal for payment they receive a message saying their order has been created. I have since tried to order and have not had any problem however when i check the order there are over 15 orders created and no PayPal confirmation. Can you offer any ideas
Regards
Darren
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I could do with some advice on how to handle the challenge I am having with the fermoy.com.au website. My clients customers are trying to order online and after leaving the checkout instead of being redirected to PayPal for payment they receive a message saying their order has been created. I have since tried to order and have not had any problem however when i check the order there are over 15 orders created and no PayPal confirmation. Can you offer any ideas
Regards
Darren
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #118511
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Redirection to PayPal not working
Hi,
I think that you should firstly update your Hikashop version and test it again.
I think that you should firstly update your Hikashop version and test it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds