- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Cart display
13 years 1 month ago #119118
by kchahine
Cart display was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.morenadancewear.com.au/beta/index.php/facebook-specials
-- HikaShop version -- : starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi,
How do I control where the "Cart" Module appears? For example, I need to have with the product page (which I am doing), however I do not need it to appear in the registration, login or checkout page (which I am finding hard to do.
Your help is much appreciated.
Regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi,
How do I control where the "Cart" Module appears? For example, I need to have with the product page (which I am doing), however I do not need it to appear in the registration, login or checkout page (which I am finding hard to do.
Your help is much appreciated.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119145
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart display
Hi,
You have to change the Joomla options of this module to display it only on the selected pages.
To not have it on the checkout pages, you have to create a hidden menu, not display the module for this menu, and in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout, select the created menu for the option "Force a menu on the checkout"
You have to change the Joomla options of this module to display it only on the selected pages.
To not have it on the checkout pages, you have to create a hidden menu, not display the module for this menu, and in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout, select the created menu for the option "Force a menu on the checkout"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119275
by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Cart display
I am not really sure I understood well what you are trying to tell me. Would it be possible rephrase the answer?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119293
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart display
Hi,
The HIkaShop cart module is a classical Joomla module.
So you can configure where the module will be displayed, by selecting menus. It is a joomla feature.
Xavier told you that you can use the HikaShop "hidden" menu to do not display your module in these pages (menus).
Regards,
The HIkaShop cart module is a classical Joomla module.
So you can configure where the module will be displayed, by selecting menus. It is a joomla feature.
Xavier told you that you can use the HikaShop "hidden" menu to do not display your module in these pages (menus).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds