- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
CHeckout doesn't use my template
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #120134
by langkatech
CHeckout doesn't use my template was created by langkatech
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.langka.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is no error message that I can see. The pages just don't use my template.. it looks very bad
Well I just noticed this, whenever someone on my site checks out from Hikashop after selecting a product, Hikashop messes up the template completely it looks very bad. The site looks great and uses my template for everything up until someone checks out. not sure why the checkout process messes everything up.. but after someone tries to check out the site still looks bad if they navigate elsewhere. But if I open another tab or browser and go to my site it looks fine again until I try to check out again. I have re-installed hikashop, nothing happened.. and I have been trying to figure out if its my template creating the problem. If anyone has run into this please HELP.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is no error message that I can see. The pages just don't use my template.. it looks very bad
Well I just noticed this, whenever someone on my site checks out from Hikashop after selecting a product, Hikashop messes up the template completely it looks very bad. The site looks great and uses my template for everything up until someone checks out. not sure why the checkout process messes everything up.. but after someone tries to check out the site still looks bad if they navigate elsewhere. But if I open another tab or browser and go to my site it looks fine again until I try to check out again. I have re-installed hikashop, nothing happened.. and I have been trying to figure out if its my template creating the problem. If anyone has run into this please HELP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 month ago #120135
by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic CHeckout doesn't use my template
Ok I figured out the problem. Firefox is blocking some content that is not secure. so that is what is making the site look bad.. now I need to find out what exactly isn't secure that firefox is blocking... (google chrome was doing the same thing...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 month ago #120146
by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic CHeckout doesn't use my template
Figured out...
This was a result of firefox blocking unsecured content which was actually being done by my template. In Shape 5 templates you have the option of enabling JS Compression and CSS compression, which after using the firefox/web developer/web console I was able to see the unsecure data that was being called by the checkout page. (it was in red) so kind of obvious.
THIS MALFUNCTION WAS NOT CAUSED BY HIKASHOP.
This was a result of firefox blocking unsecured content which was actually being done by my template. In Shape 5 templates you have the option of enabling JS Compression and CSS compression, which after using the firefox/web developer/web console I was able to see the unsecure data that was being called by the checkout page. (it was in red) so kind of obvious.
THIS MALFUNCTION WAS NOT CAUSED BY HIKASHOP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds