Skip to main content

How to get the registration form working?

More
13 years 1 month ago #120421 by ertmania
I have read some of the similar issues, but nothing works.

I fill out the registration form and click the registration button.

Nothing happens?

Why?

And where in the documentation is it explained?

ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120471 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Giving us a link to the page where you are having this issue will really help us to understand why are having this issue.
Also can you show us screenshots of how did you configured your checkout configuration page through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'checkout'"
Thanks :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120503 by ertmania
Thank you, I am working on test.ertmania.dk
The "categories listing" menu item is my webshop path.

ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120508 by ertmania
Here is the checkout s

etup

ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120516 by nicolas
Hi,

The registration is working fine on your website. I was able to register and then place an order.
What I can see however is that your joomla template is not displaying the messages :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
So you're not seeing that HikaShop tells you to click on the activation link to activate the user account since you turned on the user activation option of the options of the joomla user manager.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120538 by ertmania
The template I use have no options and the index.php contains:
<?php
echo $view->position('position-19', 'art-nostyle');
if ($view->containsModules('position-2'))
echo artxPost($view->position('position-2'));
echo $view->positions(array('position-20' => 50, 'position-21' => 50), 'art-article');
echo $view->position('position-12', 'art-nostyle');
echo artxPost(array('content' => '<jdoc:include type="message" />', 'classes' => ' art-messages'));
echo '<jdoc:include type="component" />';
echo $view->position('position-22', 'art-nostyle');
echo $view->positions(array('position-23' => 50, 'position-24' => 50), 'art-article');
echo $view->position('position-25', 'art-nostyle');
?>

ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120571 by nicolas
The following user(s) said Thank You: ertmania

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120613 by ertmania
Thank you, now it works.
I really appreciate your help.

ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum