- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
reCaptcha failure allows checkout to progress stil
13 years 3 weeks ago #123246
by jtjohnson
reCaptcha failure allows checkout to progress stil was created by jtjohnson
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
iwddemo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm trying to use the reCaptcha plugin that you provide. It seems to be half working. If I don't get the image correct, it allows me to proceed to the next step in the checkout process, however, it does give me the failure error at the top of the page. I would think that failing to pass the reCaptcha test wouldn't allow the checkout to progress.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm trying to use the reCaptcha plugin that you provide. It seems to be half working. If I don't get the image correct, it allows me to proceed to the next step in the checkout process, however, it does give me the failure error at the top of the page. I would think that failing to pass the reCaptcha test wouldn't allow the checkout to progress.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #123489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic reCaptcha failure allows checkout to progress stil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds