- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Postcode Shipping
- TieYaKangaroo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 week ago #125058
by TieYaKangaroo
Postcode Shipping was created by TieYaKangaroo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
indesignr0.kangawebsites.com
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi hikashop team. If I do not use user registration details in checkout (which includes address and postcode), what method can I use to gather postcode and address as I will need this for shipping cost (Australia Post) and delivery. Is user registration the only way?
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi hikashop team. If I do not use user registration details in checkout (which includes address and postcode), what method can I use to gather postcode and address as I will need this for shipping cost (Australia Post) and delivery. Is user registration the only way?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125088
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Postcode Shipping
Hi,
I don't really understand your problem.
You need the user address, but you don't want to get it in the checkout ? right ?
Actually to gather these informations, it's during the checkout, but as it's custom fields, you can create new fields in the table "item" by this way the customer can enter his inormations on the product page, and then you will have to make a plugin to get the values.
But I'm not sure that this is what you need.
I don't really understand your problem.
You need the user address, but you don't want to get it in the checkout ? right ?
Actually to gather these informations, it's during the checkout, but as it's custom fields, you can create new fields in the table "item" by this way the customer can enter his inormations on the product page, and then you will have to make a plugin to get the values.
But I'm not sure that this is what you need.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 days ago #126179
by vixensjlin
Replied by vixensjlin on topic Postcode Shipping
By the way, when Hikashop took the order, could it generate a PDF/report for mailing address label and shipping content list of the order so that owners can simply print and mail the order out? Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 days ago #126230
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Postcode Shipping
How about you click on the "print" button of your email client if you want to print the admin notification email ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds