- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
problem on check out
13 years 1 week ago #125566
by semplicec
problem on check out was created by semplicec
Good morning.
I installed hika shop in joomla 3.1.5
I have configured the system, added to the products, create a user (customer) for sale. The moment I try to login and add product to cart I can not proceed with the purchase, why?
Thank you, C.
I installed hika shop in joomla 3.1.5
I have configured the system, added to the products, create a user (customer) for sale. The moment I try to login and add product to cart I can not proceed with the purchase, why?
Thank you, C.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125567
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem on check out
Hi,
Can you give us more details ? What do you mean with "I cannot processed with the purchase" ?
Regards,
Can you give us more details ? What do you mean with "I cannot processed with the purchase" ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds