Skip to main content

access forbiden at checkout step 1

More
13 years 2 days ago #126620 by magickarle
I am getting access denied on step 1 when checking out with paypal (option cash choosen is ok).
Site is directduchinois.ca.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #126625 by magickarle
FYI: I just disabled the security feature of SH404SEF and the redirect works.
Would you know why this is happening?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #126632 by Jerome
Hi,

Do you have configured the option "force menu on checkout" ?

Please provide details about your HikaShop and SH404SEF versions.

Thanks

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #126637 by magickarle
Force a menu to checkout is to none.
hikashop ver: HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
Sh404sef ver: 4.1.0.1559

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #126654 by Jerome
Hi,

Please try to create a menu for the checkout and use the option to force the menu.
It could help.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #126689 by magickarle
Done but same error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 day ago #126832 by nicolas
Hi,

I did a test on your website with PayPal and it worked fine. I was redirected to PayPal's payment page after the checkout and didn't had any error. So it seems to be working fine for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 day ago #126840 by magickarle
Yes because I disabled the sh404sef security feature.
But if I reactivate it, it wont work anymore.
Do you need an su accoumt to troubleshoot?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 21 hours ago #126928 by Xavier
Hi,

I don't really know how sh404sef security feature works, but there is maybe a possibility to add exceptions when going to an external url.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum