- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
Checkout stopped after address > NEXT
13 years 2 days ago - 13 years 20 hours ago #126672
by Digishop
Checkout stopped after address > NEXT was created by Digishop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Several browsers like IE9, FF24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO Error_message
Hello,
I'm new to Hikashop (not to Joomla!). After a few hours installing HIKASHOP I got it to work. But no I have a problem working with the Guest status for the checkout.
When I set "address" in the checkout I can fill in and address and when I click on NEXT nothing happens.
When I remove "address" in the checkout I can go through the whole checkout (including payment). I tried nearly every situation but I can't get it to work with address?
Hope you can help me.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Several browsers like IE9, FF24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO Error_message
Hello,
I'm new to Hikashop (not to Joomla!). After a few hours installing HIKASHOP I got it to work. But no I have a problem working with the Guest status for the checkout.
When I set "address" in the checkout I can fill in and address and when I click on NEXT nothing happens.
When I remove "address" in the checkout I can go through the whole checkout (including payment). I tried nearly every situation but I can't get it to work with address?
Hope you can help me.
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 20 hours ago by Digishop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 days ago #126673
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout stopped after address > NEXT
Hi,
We made some hot fixes during last few days. Depending when you downloaded HikaShop 2.2.2, it could be very interesting to redownload HikaShop 2.2.2 (install it as an update) in order to fix some problems with the checkout and the registration system.
Regards,
We made some hot fixes during last few days. Depending when you downloaded HikaShop 2.2.2, it could be very interesting to redownload HikaShop 2.2.2 (install it as an update) in order to fix some problems with the checkout and the registration system.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 day ago #126850
by Digishop
Replied by Digishop on topic Checkout stopped after address > NEXT
Hello Jerome.
I download the Essential package on 1 October. Today (7 October) I did it again and install the version from this day. But nothing changed. I can't go on in the checkout.
My settings are:
login,address,cart_confirm,end
I had several address fields as required (tried also not required but that don't help the problem).
Login= NO
Registration method on 1 page = Guest
Don't knopw what it is?
Hope to hear from you soon.
I download the Essential package on 1 October. Today (7 October) I did it again and install the version from this day. But nothing changed. I can't go on in the checkout.
My settings are:
login,address,cart_confirm,end
I had several address fields as required (tried also not required but that don't help the problem).
Login= NO
Registration method on 1 page = Guest
Don't knopw what it is?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 day ago #126892
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout stopped after address > NEXT
Hi,
I just did a few tests and I can see that you have the address view in your checkout workflow and I was able to go until the end of the checkout. I got the message below at the end:
Bedankt voor uw aankoop.
I just did a few tests and I can see that you have the address view in your checkout workflow and I was able to go until the end of the checkout. I got the message below at the end:
Bedankt voor uw aankoop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 20 hours ago #127000
by Digishop
Replied by Digishop on topic Checkout stopped after address > NEXT
Hello,
Thank you very much for the quick reactions. Due to your answer I have checked everything again.
Now I saw what went wrong. When I checked out I fill the address and emailaddress. I used the emailaddress of a Joomla user which was inactived. That was the reason the checkout stopped.
So this 'issue' was very instructive for me. Because there can be buyers who have a Joomla account in this site.
Thanks.
Thank you very much for the quick reactions. Due to your answer I have checked everything again.
Now I saw what went wrong. When I checked out I fill the address and emailaddress. I used the emailaddress of a Joomla user which was inactived. That was the reason the checkout stopped.
So this 'issue' was very instructive for me. Because there can be buyers who have a Joomla account in this site.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds