- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Login text
- TieYaKangaroo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #127067
by TieYaKangaroo
Login text was created by TieYaKangaroo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.rep100.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
How do I change the heading text on the left of the login or register form from LOGIN to MEMBER LOGIN.
Please
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
How do I change the heading text on the left of the login or register form from LOGIN to MEMBER LOGIN.
Please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127094
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Login text
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- TieYaKangaroo
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127122
by TieYaKangaroo
Replied by TieYaKangaroo on topic Login text
Thanks Xavier, I did do this prior to opening this thread but it did not change. I've double checked. The form I am talking about is the Login or Register form once in checkout.
I cannot see where I am going wrong here.
www.rep100.com
I cannot see where I am going wrong here.
www.rep100.com
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by TieYaKangaroo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127126
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Login text
Could you describe with some screenshots how you did the translation override ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds