- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Hide coupon
12 years 11 months ago #128804
by pbeckers
Hide coupon was created by pbeckers
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3.-7
How can I disable or hide the question "Enter your coupon" in the check-out workflow?
I don't want to use or show it.
Can't find a parameter to disable it.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3.-7
How can I disable or hide the question "Enter your coupon" in the check-out workflow?
I don't want to use or show it.
Can't find a parameter to disable it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128815
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hide coupon
Hi,
You'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configurtion->Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" option to YES
- Remove Coupon from the checkout workflow
You'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configurtion->Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" option to YES
- Remove Coupon from the checkout workflow
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds