Skip to main content

Handling Fee

More
12 years 11 months ago #129162 by phickman
Handling Fee was created by phickman
Is there a way to set a handling/packaging fee for a product? The fee would be specific to the product and not assessed on every product.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129180 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Handling Fee
Hi,
Sure, you'll just have to use the "use price per product" option of your manual shipping method, and set different shipping price through the shipping price tab of your product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129300 by phickman
Replied by phickman on topic Handling Fee
Thanks for your reply. What you describe makes sense. I enabled the "use price per product" option which made the Shipping tab available in the product. When I tried to add a shipping price by clicking the + symbol I am presented with the 3 columns for Minimum Quantity, Price and Fee. I enter a minimum quantity of "1" and a Price of "$4.75". Upon clicking Save, the line I just configured disappears and the value returns to 0.

Did I miss a step?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129330 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Handling Fee
No it seems like a bug, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum