- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout registration form
12 years 11 months ago #131363
by swaboe
Checkout registration form was created by swaboe
- url of the page with the problem -- :
ri-cycle.nl/hikashop-menu-for-module-159/checkout/step/step-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25 (mac)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear reader,
Where can I change the standard list of value for Land (Country) and State (Provincie). (attachement) and where can I change the content of this LOV ?
Can you also tell me where I can change the layout of both, registration and login form?
Thanks in advance,
regards,
Richard
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25 (mac)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear reader,
Where can I change the standard list of value for Land (Country) and State (Provincie). (attachement) and where can I change the content of this LOV ?
Can you also tell me where I can change the layout of both, registration and login form?
Thanks in advance,
regards,
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #131419
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout registration form
Hi,
1. By using the configuration page of your 2 custom fields (country/state) through "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields"
2. By editing :
- Your "registration" file of your "user" view of your front-end template
- Your "login_form" file of your "checkout" view of your front-end template
Through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
1. By using the configuration page of your 2 custom fields (country/state) through "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields"
2. By editing :
- Your "registration" file of your "user" view of your front-end template
- Your "login_form" file of your "checkout" view of your front-end template
Through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131893
by swaboe
Replied by swaboe on topic Checkout registration form
Thanks for your help. Can you give me some more specific information about the content of the list of value for Country.
What and where do I change this content so I can add my own country?
Regards,
Richard
What and where do I change this content so I can add my own country?
Regards,
Richard
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by swaboe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131901
by swaboe
Replied by swaboe on topic Checkout registration form
Allready found it, can be changed by adding country in zones (Hikashop - System - Zones)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds