- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Aweber tracking for sales
12 years 10 months ago #132604
by nickm77
Aweber tracking for sales was created by nickm77
Hi, I am using the latest Business edition of Hikashop on Joomla 2.5. And I am needing to set up tracking with my Aweber email auto responder to track sales that result from emails. I already have their tracking code installed on my site, but they also need the URL that customers are taken to after completion of the sale and they need for a variable to be inserted in the URL that give the amount of the sale. The payment plugin I amusing is 2Checkout and set up the way it is, it seems to redirect customers to an order summary page after payment. Any ideas on what URL to use and how to get the sale amount in the URL?
Many thanks!
Many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132635
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Aweber tracking for sales
Hi,
I don't know how "2Checkout" is made (because it is not one of our plugins) so I can't say if it is possible.
But for the payment plugins we made, it is possible to specify a url for the confirmation page or to override the "thank you page".
So you can put some PHP code in a specific page where the customer will be redirect at after the payment (url if it was an external payment system ; the "thank you" page if the credit card was asked directly in HikaShop).
So, thanks to it you can redirect the user to your specific and custom dynamic URL.
Regards,
I don't know how "2Checkout" is made (because it is not one of our plugins) so I can't say if it is possible.
But for the payment plugins we made, it is possible to specify a url for the confirmation page or to override the "thank you page".
So you can put some PHP code in a specific page where the customer will be redirect at after the payment (url if it was an external payment system ; the "thank you" page if the credit card was asked directly in HikaShop).
So, thanks to it you can redirect the user to your specific and custom dynamic URL.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds