Skip to main content

Error when trying to get to cart!

More
12 years 10 months ago #134133 by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : Don't know
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10 & Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/content/53/9698953/html/plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php on line 371

All...I just started a sale on my site...and my cart seems to be broken. It looks like it's a USPS plugin issue. Please help...what can I do to fix this???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134147 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I think that we already fixed that issue, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134154 by Dragon41673
I re-installed the latest version...and I'm still having the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134197 by Jerome
Hi,

Yes we fixed the issue but we didn't create a new HikaShop package yet.
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-error.html?start=20

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134199 by Dragon41673
Thank you Jerome...but where do I put this code in your post# 132076?

www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...html?start=20#132076

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134202 by Dragon41673
Oops...never mind, I figured it out...trying it now...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #134204 by Dragon41673
That worked! Awesome, thank you to you both for helping out!!!

@Mohamed Thelji - please see my PM about the International Shipping issue we previously discussed.

Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum