- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Show shipping "same adress"
- brandmonkey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #134187
by brandmonkey
Show shipping "same adress" was created by brandmonkey
Hi, I have a problem on my site.
When I add something to the basket from this page: brandmonkey.dk/kunder/hubertushuset/index.php/gavekort .
It works fine. But when the customer should fill in the information I can't get the checkbox to show where the user can click if the delivery address in different.
I have turned it on in admin, but nothing happens.
What is wrong?
When I add something to the basket from this page: brandmonkey.dk/kunder/hubertushuset/index.php/gavekort .
It works fine. But when the customer should fill in the information I can't get the checkbox to show where the user can click if the delivery address in different.
I have turned it on in admin, but nothing happens.
What is wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134228
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show shipping "same adress"
Hi,
Can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") through some screenshots ?
Can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") through some screenshots ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brandmonkey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #134248
by brandmonkey
Replied by brandmonkey on topic Show shipping "same adress"
Yes...
Attached is the screenshot of my checkout flow.
Attached is the screenshot of my checkout flow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brandmonkey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #134249
by brandmonkey
Replied by brandmonkey on topic Show shipping "same adress"
I can't get the image in the post, so please get it from here:
brandmonkey.dk/screen.tiff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134301
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show shipping "same adress"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds