- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Conversion Tracking
12 years 10 months ago #134862
by solutions
Conversion Tracking was created by solutions
neverendingmemories.com.au/index.php/checkout/step/step-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
HI. I am trying to add Google Adwords conversion tracking code to this site. The page I need to add it to is here
neverendingmemories.com.au/index.php/checkout/step/step-1
I can't find this file anywhere is the html folders. There is no checkout folder. Where can I find the code for this page?
Cheers
Nigel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
HI. I am trying to add Google Adwords conversion tracking code to this site. The page I need to add it to is here
neverendingmemories.com.au/index.php/checkout/step/step-1
I can't find this file anywhere is the html folders. There is no checkout folder. Where can I find the code for this page?
Cheers
Nigel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134916
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Conversion Tracking
Hi,
You'll be able to edit the code of your checkout page, by editing the files of the checkout view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
You'll be able to edit the code of your checkout page, by editing the files of the checkout view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds