- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Customizing Emails
12 years 9 months ago #136279
by RonanEng
Customizing Emails was created by RonanEng
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ronan.com/products/shop-our-products
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential to Business
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.22
-- PHP version -- : unsure
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla - most recent
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, When I try to go to the emails to customize them, all I can see is code. Is this how I have to edit all the emails, or am I in the wrong place? See attachment. Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential to Business
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.22
-- PHP version -- : unsure
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla - most recent
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello, When I try to go to the emails to customize them, all I can see is code. Is this how I have to edit all the emails, or am I in the wrong place? See attachment. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customizing Emails
Hi,
You're at the correct place.
This is CSS/HTML code (no PHP) so it should be fairly easy if you're a web designer or webmaster.
You're at the correct place.
This is CSS/HTML code (no PHP) so it should be fairly easy if you're a web designer or webmaster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RonanEng
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds