- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Error after hitting "finish"
12 years 9 months ago #137055
by RonanEng
Error after hitting "finish" was created by RonanEng
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ronan.com/products/shop-our-products
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential to Business
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.22
-- PHP version -- : unsure
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla - most recent
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I tried doing a test checkout with my credit card. I created a 50 cent item so that I could do this and then selected free shipping at check out. I entered my correct credit card information, and then when I select "Finish," I get "An error occurred" at the top of my page. Since it's so vague, not sure where to troubleshoot. Please help
See attache screenshot.
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential to Business
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.22
-- PHP version -- : unsure
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla - most recent
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I tried doing a test checkout with my credit card. I created a 50 cent item so that I could do this and then selected free shipping at check out. I entered my correct credit card information, and then when I select "Finish," I get "An error occurred" at the top of my page. Since it's so vague, not sure where to troubleshoot. Please help
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137104
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error after hitting "finish"
Hi,
Turn on the debug option of the plugin and that should display more information on the issue.
Turn on the debug option of the plugin and that should display more information on the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds