- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
error 403 on checkout
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #138083
by skittle
error 403 on checkout was created by skittle
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
licehappensfranchisesystems.com/index.php/products/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I recently migrated this website from Joomla 2.5 to the current 3.2.1. Hikashop did work perfectly before the migration. Now on checkout the users get a 403 message. (The shopping portion of the site is only accessible to a private group of users. I can PM a login if necessary.)
Thanks in advance for your help.
John
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 31.0.1650.63 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I recently migrated this website from Joomla 2.5 to the current 3.2.1. Hikashop did work perfectly before the migration. Now on checkout the users get a 403 message. (The shopping portion of the site is only accessible to a private group of users. I can PM a login if necessary.)
Thanks in advance for your help.
John
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by skittle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138128
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error 403 on checkout
It's probably that the menu item that you had selected in the "force menu on checkout" option of the configuration doesn't exist on your new website. You'll have to select a new one there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138158
by skittle
Replied by skittle on topic error 403 on checkout
I just set the menu item to my home page and now I receive "no data received" message.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138161
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error 403 on checkout
Please select a menu with a type of HikaShop menu in that option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #138171
by skittle
Replied by skittle on topic error 403 on checkout
I chose hikashop-menu-for-products-listing. Now I get "access forbidden". I am changing permissions for this menu item. I will test again.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by skittle.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138172
by skittle
Replied by skittle on topic error 403 on checkout
I still receive the "access forbidden" message even after changing the permissions of the selected hikashop menu to match my other currently accessible main menu selections.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error 403 on checkout
The "access forbidden" error is good news. It means that it goes a step further. Please download again HikaShop on our website and install it again on yours with that new package and that should fix that "access forbidden" error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138324
by skittle
Replied by skittle on topic error 403 on checkout
I reinstalled Hikashop successfully. Now I receive the message 'No payment methods found' after clicking proceed to checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138327
by skittle
Replied by skittle on topic error 403 on checkout
My default payment methods were unpublished. I imagine this happened during the migration from Joomla 2.5 to 3.2. Anyway, after publishing the payment methods, the checkout process seems to work. Thanks for your help!
John
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds