- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
2 Language Terms and Conditions
12 years 9 months ago #138326
by PubSite
2 Language Terms and Conditions was created by PubSite
Hi, as of now, I can only select one article for my terms and conditions. What do I have to do if I want TWO LANGUAGES for my terms and conditions? Is there a way to add two articles? or is there a way to use translation keys?
and how can I remove a certain sentence in an email for BANK TRANSFER...?! because there's no PAY NOW for bank transfer.. that's why i don't want that sentence to be shown above it. can I have two different Emails? one for credit card/paypal and one for bank transfer
and how can I remove a certain sentence in an email for BANK TRANSFER...?! because there's no PAY NOW for bank transfer.. that's why i don't want that sentence to be shown above it. can I have two different Emails? one for credit card/paypal and one for bank transfer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138356
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 2 Language Terms and Conditions
Hi,
You probably have to use a multi language component like JoomFish or FaLang to translates your articles and then when clicking on the terms and conditions link the article will be displayed in the correct language.
The same email is used for all the payment methods, but you can personnalize them by editing the "order_creation_notification" and "order_creation_notification.preload" files via the menu System > Emails.
You probably have to use a multi language component like JoomFish or FaLang to translates your articles and then when clicking on the terms and conditions link the article will be displayed in the correct language.
The same email is used for all the payment methods, but you can personnalize them by editing the "order_creation_notification" and "order_creation_notification.preload" files via the menu System > Emails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds