- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Deleted Custom Field info, but it keeps returning
12 years 9 months ago #138654
by Rassju
Deleted Custom Field info, but it keeps returning was created by Rassju
I created a custom field a while back and added it to the order table. I needed to make some updates to it so I deleted that field and created a new one. However, the same old information keeps showing up.
How could I edit/remove this for good. I am using the business version.
I already cleared by cache/cookies, used a new browser and used a different computer all together with no change.
How could I edit/remove this for good. I am using the business version.
I already cleared by cache/cookies, used a new browser and used a different computer all together with no change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #138669
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Deleted Custom Field info, but it keeps returning
Hi,
The custom fields values are stocked through your database, into the table that you have set through the "Table" option of your custom field. So if for your new custom field you have set the same "Column name" as your old custom field, you'll probably have the same values that were added to your database's "hikashop_order" table through the old custom field.
The custom fields values are stocked through your database, into the table that you have set through the "Table" option of your custom field. So if for your new custom field you have set the same "Column name" as your old custom field, you'll probably have the same values that were added to your database's "hikashop_order" table through the old custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds