Skip to main content

address popup css? change

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139148 by myvico
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- :5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Halo,

lock ad this Topic first www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/862880-a...k-button-hidden.html

I do not understand the answer really.

I want to change in the address popup h1 and div.

but I do not know in what css. There is no special "component.css" file of my template.

there is an alternate solution via the "hika" frontend_custom.css

Alternatively I would like to disable the popup. does it work?

link to my page: 004.fix2012.alfahosting.org/index.php/be...-bestellung/checkout
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by myvico.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139159 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
If you want to customize the address popup, the solution will just be to use some some CSS code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum