- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 3
Minium order value
12 years 8 months ago #139285
by bettston
Minium order value was created by bettston
-- url of the page with the problem -- : demo.battleva.co.uk/apples
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Hi,
I hope this is an easy one but I cannot find it in any of the configuration settings. I need to have it set so the minum order value (cart total) is £150. Where or how in the system can I set this?
Thanks
Tony
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Hi,
I hope this is an easy one but I cannot find it in any of the configuration settings. I need to have it set so the minum order value (cart total) is £150. Where or how in the system can I set this?
Thanks
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139312
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Minium order value
Hi,
Yes, in payment/shipping restrictions you can set a minimum cart price value.
If no payment method available, the customer won't be able to complete the order.
Regards,
Yes, in payment/shipping restrictions you can set a minimum cart price value.
If no payment method available, the customer won't be able to complete the order.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds