- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Disable Modals during Checkout
- MillerMultimedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #139297
by MillerMultimedia
Disable Modals during Checkout was created by MillerMultimedia
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
I apologize for having to ask such a basic question. I have been unable to find an answer in either the documentation or the forum. I have a 5 step checkout process. The issue I am running into is that the system is using modal windows for data entry of just about everything which makes no sense with a multistep checkout. I do not want any modals on checkout. Is there a way I can disable this feature and have the forms be simply on the page?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
I apologize for having to ask such a basic question. I have been unable to find an answer in either the documentation or the forum. I have a 5 step checkout process. The issue I am running into is that the system is using modal windows for data entry of just about everything which makes no sense with a multistep checkout. I do not want any modals on checkout. Is there a way I can disable this feature and have the forms be simply on the page?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139315
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Disable Modals during Checkout
Hi,
Which data entry/popup are your talking about ?
If you're talking about the addresses, it is something that we are currently improving for the next release.
Regards,
Which data entry/popup are your talking about ?
If you're talking about the addresses, it is something that we are currently improving for the next release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds