- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Add messeage text area to the checkout
12 years 8 months ago #139713
by LAMF
Add messeage text area to the checkout was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gobbe.se
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi, I need to add a text area to the check out so a customer who choose to pick up products at store after an order is placed can send us a message when he wants to pick them up.
I thought I managed this in the Display => Custom fields but after I added a text area there it never appeared at the checkout...
So if someone knows where to do this please let me know.
Regards
Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi, I need to add a text area to the check out so a customer who choose to pick up products at store after an order is placed can send us a message when he wants to pick them up.
I thought I managed this in the Display => Custom fields but after I added a text area there it never appeared at the checkout...
So if someone knows where to do this please let me know.
Regards
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139725
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add messeage text area to the checkout
Hi,
It's indeed a custom field that you need to add. Make sure that your select the table "order" when you create it and that you have the "fields" view in the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration.
It's indeed a custom field that you need to add. Make sure that your select the table "order" when you create it and that you have the "fields" view in the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139735
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Add messeage text area to the checkout
Ok thanks, everything is clear in teh documentation :blush:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by LAMF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds