- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Address
12 years 8 months ago #139793
by hebby
Shipping Address was created by hebby
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
robsport.co.uk/index.php/ct-menu-item-9/ct-menu-item-19
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi,
I am having an issue getting a separate shipping address to show.
How do I activate this?
Many thanks,
Luke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi,
I am having an issue getting a separate shipping address to show.
How do I activate this?
Many thanks,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139812
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping Address
Hello Luke,
Can you explain me what do you exactly mean by "getting a separate shipping address to show" ?
Can you explain me what do you exactly mean by "getting a separate shipping address to show" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141878
by hebby
Replied by hebby on topic Shipping Address
Hi,
I want the customer to be able to have shown to them both the forms to fill in for shipping and billing addresses, then a tick box whether they are the same. Currently I only have billing address being shown.
Luke
I want the customer to be able to have shown to them both the forms to fill in for shipping and billing addresses, then a tick box whether they are the same. Currently I only have billing address being shown.
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141880
by hebby
Replied by hebby on topic Shipping Address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141987
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Address
If you only have the billing address, it means that you have the "force shipping regardless of weight" option of the configuration turned off and that you don't have any weight in your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142195
by hebby
Replied by hebby on topic Shipping Address
Hi,
I now have it working. Thanks for your help.
I now have it working. Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds