Skip to main content

Add fields to the order confirmation email

More
12 years 8 months ago #139836 by Ronon
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.tengoqueprobarlo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.23

Hello, I added a couple of fields to the checkout process, one for which users can choose the shipping agent, and another to indicate which type of address provided (your home or transportation agency). I have configured Display> Custom Fields (image1, image2, image3).

The issue is that it works fine, but in the email that comes to the administrator when a user places an order, do not come these two new fields. I can only see them in the order confirmation within HikaShop> Shopping (imagen4).

I have seen that you can change the email (in HikaShop> System> Mail) arriving to the administrator when an order is placed, but not sure how to do this (imagen5), can you help me?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139918 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I think that the solution will probably be to edit the "Address_template" file of the "Order" view of your Back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views" and add your address fields.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139955 by Ronon
Okay, thanks, first I changed the names of the new fields in Display> Custom Fields (I had to delete and recreate them, putting the names right), and then as you indicate me in HikaShop> Display> Views've introduced new fields in the file "Address_template".

Now these data are perfectly in the confirmation email, the administrator and the customer. Thank you very much for your help, greetings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum