- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help customize checkout page
12 years 8 months ago #140007
by lizlanham
Help customize checkout page was created by lizlanham
I made a shopping cart, originally to accept reservations for a dinner. Now I am using it for multiple shopping purposes, and I have a line of text that I inserted in the checkout step 1 it comes up after the required Email box "Reservation Information" on this page:
www.bannerelk.org/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout
For the life of me I can't figure out how I did that and how to delete it. Would someone point me in the right direction!
Much appreciated,
Liz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :https://www.bannerelk.org/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : business edition
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
For the life of me I can't figure out how I did that and how to delete it. Would someone point me in the right direction!
Much appreciated,
Liz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :https://www.bannerelk.org/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : business edition
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140065
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help customize checkout page
Hi,
You must have added in one of the files of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views. Probably one with the trash icon in the "remove customization" column of the listing.
You must have added in one of the files of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views. Probably one with the trash icon in the "remove customization" column of the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140152
by lizlanham
Replied by lizlanham on topic Help customize checkout page
thanks for your suggestion. I can not seem to locate it in views, and can't find it in my databases either.
I'm looking for
fieldset class= "form-horizontal"
div class= control-group hikashop_registration_email_line
div class= <legend>Reservation Information<legend>
When configuring it, I don't remember adding custom code. Is there somewhere in the back end i am missing?
I'm looking for
fieldset class= "form-horizontal"
div class= control-group hikashop_registration_email_line
div class= <legend>Reservation Information<legend>
When configuring it, I don't remember adding custom code. Is there somewhere in the back end i am missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140174
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help customize checkout page
I don't know. I actually couldn't find your shop on your website and the link you gave only brought me to the home page. So I couldn't see the exact way you did it which might give me some clue of where that modification would be.
If you didn't add any code the I don't see how you could add a text.
Can you give a direct link to the shop maybe ?
If you didn't add any code the I don't see how you could add a text.
Can you give a direct link to the shop maybe ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140177
by lizlanham
Replied by lizlanham on topic Help customize checkout page
Thanks for trying to help!
www.bannerelk.org/index.php/payment-for-membership
that is a link to the shopping cart, when you add an item and press proceed, that is when you can see "reservation information" below the email block.
sorry about the first link, it took you to the homepage, since the cart was empty!
www.bannerelk.org/index.php/payment-for-membership
that is a link to the shopping cart, when you add an item and press proceed, that is when you can see "reservation information" below the email block.
sorry about the first link, it took you to the homepage, since the cart was empty!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140182
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help customize checkout page
The modification must have been done in the file "registration_bootstrap" of the view "user".
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds