- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
Address popup is not working correctly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Did you done some modifications through the files of the "address" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views" ? If yes, can you remove your changes and test it again (don't forget to save them through a text file for example).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can try this page:
www.beeswaxcandleshop.com/Beeswax-Decora...nes-frog-prince.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What or where is the cart helper's displayButton?
How cand I check for a system plug in? I have been searching, but cannot find any. Is there a generic Joomla one? I disabled JCE editor and it did not change.
Also - Sometimes I get a "<" on the bottom left of the popup - does this mean anything?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The cart helper's displayButton is, In the HikaShop cart helper.
If you have a "<" on the bottom left, it means that you have insert the character "<" during your view override/modification.
It could be a "<<?" or something like that.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is the cart help one of the "views"? What am I looking for? I looked in the various cart views.
The only modifications I have made was changing the word "guest" to something else in the "login" view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe there's another extension messing with the HTML of the page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please log in or register to see it.
Does the attachment have any useful info.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No error notable on this attachment.
But I just tried on your site and the popup seems to load fine. Do you still have an issue on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I see that you have the version 2.2.3 of HikaShop, I suggest to try to update.
It can probably solve this problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I still cannot get the popup to work showing “OK” or something to make the program accept it. If a customer wants to ship to another address, or worse, makes a mistake in entering their own address, THERE IS NO WAY FOR THEM TO CHANGE IT – other than wait a few days.
Should I change the settings so it does not retain the cart for long? Is there a “work around” for this issue?
New problem – The last few orders people complained that when they tried to check out using “authorize net”, pay pal kept coming up, interfering with finishing their order. One order went through as a Pay Pal order with no payment. The next one went through as both authorize and pay pal (no payment on the paypal) (2 orders – separate numbers). I just tried a test order from my computer and it went through fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please, one problem in the same time.
Otherwise you can create another thread but it won't be a good idea to manage several different problems in the same time.
Popup - Like explained in an older post, the problem come from an override.
Updating HikaShop won't remove the override so the problem will persists.
But with HikaShop 2.3.0, you can use the two new address selector layout.
You can test the "List" or the "Dropdown list" modes.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I cannot make any of the “ship to another address” selections work.
The “dropdown” selector will give a “403error” when I change the shipping address.
The “list” selector - both have checked box selected and I cannot change it. – If I change the shipping address the billing changes to same thing whether the customer wants it or not.
The “popup” selector – opens nice popup box, but there is no “submit” button or anything to make it work.
I have left it in the “dropdown” selector so you can see the 403 error. Go to any page
www.beeswaxcandleshop.com/Beeswax-Hand-D...ax-tapers-pairs.html
put something in cart and try to change address - using the edit button, you can change ship address - but both addresss change. When I use the drop down box and enter a new address and select the check mark I get a 403 error.
I need to make at least one of the 3 styles to work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regarding the issues with the dropdown/list selectors, updating HikaShop to the 2.3.1 might help as we added several fixes to that new feature since the 2.3.0
Regarding the popup not displaying the submit, either your template is overriding the view or a system plugin/template option is removing it. Because there is no way that HikaShop is not displaying that button.
Check the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/address/ for any view override and if so try to rename the folder in order to deactivate the override.
If there are no override, then I would recommend to check the different system plugins/template options (try to enable/disable them one by one and see if that helps after each one).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Popup works fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.