- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Language Override not working as expected
12 years 8 months ago #142006
by jgowans
Language Override not working as expected was created by jgowans
-- url of the page with the problem -- : currently in development
-- HikaShop version -- : 1312231536
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I cannot seem to figure out how force the "THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_PURCHASE" to reflect a custom message. I'm using the Stripe payment plugin provided by CMS Techs and there is no option for a custom return URL, so I'm forced to use the default page (I believe). I have everything set properly (I think
) and am comfortable with the language overrides, however nothing seems to work. Any help would be much appreciated.
Josh
-- HikaShop version -- : 1312231536
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I cannot seem to figure out how force the "THANK_YOU_FOR_YOUR_PURCHASE" to reflect a custom message. I'm using the Stripe payment plugin provided by CMS Techs and there is no option for a custom return URL, so I'm forced to use the default page (I believe). I have everything set properly (I think
) and am comfortable with the language overrides, however nothing seems to work. Any help would be much appreciated.Josh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142044
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Language Override not working as expected
Maybe that message has not been made translatable by your payment plugin developer ?
You might want to contact them regarding that issue.
I don't know how they did their plugin so hard to say exactly how to do.
You might want to contact them regarding that issue.
I don't know how they did their plugin so hard to say exactly how to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142957
by cmstechs
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
Replied by cmstechs on topic Language Override not working as expected
We are looking into it and will report back shortly.
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144155
by cmstechs
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
Replied by cmstechs on topic Language Override not working as expected
We have resolved the problem and sent the updated code to the customer, and updated the download on our site.
Cheers,
CMSTechs
Cheers,
CMSTechs
CMSTechs.com provides plugins and extensions for WordPress, Joomla, and Magento CMS and Ecommerce platforms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds