- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
Sometimes cart is empty after continue shopping?
12 years 7 months ago #143135
by Digishop
Sometimes cart is empty after continue shopping? was created by Digishop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Businnes 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I'm testing a new webshop that has to start in about 2 weeks. Sometimes when I start testing and place 1 article in my cart and choose somewhere in the checkout procedure (example: after fill in my name and adress) for "Continue Shopping" I lost my product in the cart and the cart is empty. I heard from another tester the same. It happened in several browsers but not always?
Once this happens I can't reproduce it in the same test session and browser. And I can't always reproduce this?
I read several issues on this forum about this strange behaviour. You mentioned about the Joomla cache plugin. It's disabled by me. Also the cache from the settings from Joomla are disabled.
Do you have any idea about this strange issue?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : Businnes 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I'm testing a new webshop that has to start in about 2 weeks. Sometimes when I start testing and place 1 article in my cart and choose somewhere in the checkout procedure (example: after fill in my name and adress) for "Continue Shopping" I lost my product in the cart and the cart is empty. I heard from another tester the same. It happened in several browsers but not always?
Once this happens I can't reproduce it in the same test session and browser. And I can't always reproduce this?
I read several issues on this forum about this strange behaviour. You mentioned about the Joomla cache plugin. It's disabled by me. Also the cache from the settings from Joomla are disabled.
Do you have any idea about this strange issue?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143149
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sometimes cart is empty after continue shopping?
Hi,
Please check that you don't have any kind of cache system activated in your website.
HikaShop, like any other e-commerce system, is not compatible with the Joomla cache (native cache or the system plugin cache).
Some template provides a cache system too and can generate some troubles.
The other solution can be a modification of the URL (or switch between http and https) where the session cookie is not shared. So the cart, stored in the session will be "lost" (not shared).
Regards,
Please check that you don't have any kind of cache system activated in your website.
HikaShop, like any other e-commerce system, is not compatible with the Joomla cache (native cache or the system plugin cache).
Some template provides a cache system too and can generate some troubles.
The other solution can be a modification of the URL (or switch between http and https) where the session cookie is not shared. So the cart, stored in the session will be "lost" (not shared).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #163217
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Sometimes cart is empty after continue shopping?
Could using a plugin like this cause the cart to empty?
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-ma...rl-redirection/11326 or this extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-ma...rl-redirection/16252
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-ma...rl-redirection/11326 or this extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-ma...rl-redirection/16252
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #163226
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Sometimes cart is empty after continue shopping?
Hi,
To be sure, thanks to disable them clear the cache and do some tests.
To be sure, thanks to disable them clear the cache and do some tests.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds