- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 3
How to edit PDF invoice?
12 years 7 months ago #144094
by miracle
How to edit PDF invoice? was created by miracle
I just purchased the PDF invoice plugin. It creates a different invoice, it's not like the standard invoice. Where can I edit the PDF invoice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144105
by Tristan
Replied by Tristan on topic How to edit PDF invoice?
You can edit the plugin from by modify the files :
yourwebsite/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice.php
yourwebsite/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
But the plugin should be quite similar to the standar invoice, what are those differences you mentionned ?
yourwebsite/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice.php
yourwebsite/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
But the plugin should be quite similar to the standar invoice, what are those differences you mentionned ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eliot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144287
by miracle
Replied by miracle on topic How to edit PDF invoice?
Thanks for the information. I also found
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...nvoice-pdf-logo.html
The differences aren't very big, it just did me realize it's different. So I had to know how to edit the PDF invoice, because editing the normal invoice doesn't make sense anymore after start using PDF invoice. That's all.
The differences aren't very big, it just did me realize it's different. So I had to know how to edit the PDF invoice, because editing the normal invoice doesn't make sense anymore after start using PDF invoice. That's all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eliot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144332
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic How to edit PDF invoice?
Thanks for you feedback and sharing the solution! It will definitely help people around there
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds