Skip to main content

SSL does not switch back after checkout

More
12 years 7 months ago #144133 by Smiler
I have a domain SSL from Globalsign and I have my checkout set to "force SSL". The site switches from http to https at checkout, so far so good except it does not switch back to http either after checkout finishes or the user just selects a different page. I force SSL on checkout to keep the site speed up, no need encrypting things that don't need encrypting so I would expect the site to go back to unencrypted (HTTP). It isn't causing any problems but just looks a bit funny.

Is this normal behaviour?

Jeff..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144140 by Jerome
Hi,

It is a normal behaviour unless you are using the system plugin "no ssl outside checkout".
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...t&extension_id=10136

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #144160 by Smiler
Perfection :cheer:

Thanks Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum