- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
Some issues with checkout page
12 years 6 months ago #149101
by woekerzee
Some issues with checkout page was created by woekerzee
Related to the checkout page, I have two issues:
1. Can I set a default payment method for users?
2. I have to press the 'Finish' button twice. Please check out the following video: www.screencast.com/t/MUBj9jH5
How am I able to reduce this to just one press of the 'Finish' button?
1. Can I set a default payment method for users?
2. I have to press the 'Finish' button twice. Please check out the following video: www.screencast.com/t/MUBj9jH5
How am I able to reduce this to just one press of the 'Finish' button?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149111
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Some issues with checkout page
Hi,
In your checkout option (Configuration > Checkout) thanks to set the option "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" to "Yes" and "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection " to "Yes".
That should solve you two issues.
In your checkout option (Configuration > Checkout) thanks to set the option "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" to "Yes" and "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection " to "Yes".
That should solve you two issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woekerzee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #149210
by woekerzee
Replied by woekerzee on topic Some issues with checkout page
Wonderful, it is working like a charm. Thanks for the quick reply Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds