- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop Adress Save 403 Error
there's a big Problem with a customer Website. We're using the Hikashop Essential 2.2.3 version on Joomla 2.5.8.
If a customer want to change the delivery address in the fronted, there is a Popop Window. Thats all right, but when he want's to klick on OK, he is redirected to 403 Error Page.
The Joomla Debug Mode gives the following Message on this side:
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /var/www/vhosts/easyfensterfix.de/httpdocs/redishade_2013/cms/index.php:42
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /var/www/vhosts/easyfensterfix.de/httpdocs/redishade_2013/cms/includes/application.php:197
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /var/www/vhosts/easyfensterfix.de/httpdocs/redishade_2013/cms/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() /var/www/vhosts/easyfensterfix.de/httpdocs/redishade_2013/cms/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 hikashopController->execute() /var/www/vhosts/easyfensterfix.de/httpdocs/redishade_2013/cms/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:77
6 JController->execute() /var/www/vhosts/easyfensterfix.de/httpdocs/redishade_2013/cms/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1303
7 JError::raiseError() /var/www/vhosts/easyfensterfix.de/httpdocs/redishade_2013/cms/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:766
8 JError::raise() /var/www/vhosts/easyfensterfix.de/httpdocs/redishade_2013/cms/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Firstly, Can you download the last Hikashop version (2.3.0) through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you very much for the nice component!
I am facing the same problem in Hikashop starter package ver 2.3.0 in Joomla 3.2.3. Debug console displays the following error message:
**Joomla! Debug Console**
**Errors**
**Access forbidden**
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() JROOT/index.php:40
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:255
3 JApplicationSite->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/site.php:208
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/cms/application/site.php:178
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:332
6 require_once() JROOT/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:352
7 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:77
8 JError::raiseError() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1309
9 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:253
The error shows up only if the user edits / adds a new address during checkout.
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Would it be possible to have an access to your website in order to test it directly ?
A test account could be useful too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the access.
I don't get a 403 page but I see that the address system use two systems in the same time.
I think it is a bug we fixed recently.
So can you please re-download HikaShop 2.3.0 and test if it is good ?
If not, I will require more access in your website because the account does not allow to see the HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
BTW, I am using Joomdle to ingrate Joomla and Moodle, can that be a reason for this error?
Meanwhile I will re-install and let you know. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried re-installing both latest .tgz and the .zip versions. But still I get the same 403 error when I try to edit / add new address at the check out.
I tried adding a checkout menu, enabling / disabling Joomla sef and URL re-writing etc. but of no use.
I have also tried to remove Hikashop specific mapping config from Joomdle. But still I get the same error. Also tried non Joomdle products!
I have added the id I shared to 'super user' group. So you should be able to see the config now.
Please let me know if any more details are required.
Thank you very much for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the credentials, it helped me much !
Can you please edit the file "components/com_hikashop/controllers/address.php" and replace
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks for your answer, but i couldn't find this line in my address.php document. Or is this line added by the update from 2.2.3 up to 2.3 automatically?
Best whishes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This line is in HikaShop 2.3.0 and the new line will be in the next package.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That code change fixed the issue.
Thanks again.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
Thanks for the credentials, it helped me much !
Can you please edit the file "components/com_hikashop/controllers/address.php" and replaceBy:Code:if($tmpl == 'component' && $addrtype != '' && $subtask != '' && $config->get('checkout_address_selector', 0)) {It will fix you the problem with the address selector in mode "list" or "dropdown".Code:if($tmpl == 'component' && ($addrtype != '' || $subtask != '') && $config->get('checkout_address_selector', 0)) {
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.