- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
12 years 6 months ago #151275
by cronopio
Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page was created by cronopio
-- url of the page with the problem -- : (Local environment: wamp on win 7)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28.0
Hi,
I searched for hours in the forum but I could not have any hint to solve my issue.
I set up a couple of products and the payment/shipping options (paypal or COD, manual shipping), in a correct way (as far as I can see). The checkout flow is
All seems to be ok: payment, shipping, cart, address (registered and logged in). But when I click on "confirm" the same page reloads without completing the process. Tried various option on the configuration, and finally I upgraded the from starter to essential. Same result. Apparently no errors (the template has the message position).
Can you please help?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 28.0
Hi,
I searched for hours in the forum but I could not have any hint to solve my issue.
I set up a couple of products and the payment/shipping options (paypal or COD, manual shipping), in a correct way (as far as I can see). The checkout flow is
Code:
login_address_shipping_payment_cart_confirm,end
Can you please help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #151323
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
Hi,
I would have said that the issue is that the shipping methods are not found and that the template is not displaying the error message.
But if you say that it's not that, then I don't know.
We would need to look directly at your setup and your checkout to be able to tell you what the problem is.
One thing you can try is to turn on the debug mode and error reporting options of the joomla configuration and try again. That might display an error message with information on what's going on. Otherwise, we would need that you put a copy on your website online for us to assess the situation.
I would have said that the issue is that the shipping methods are not found and that the template is not displaying the error message.
But if you say that it's not that, then I don't know.
We would need to look directly at your setup and your checkout to be able to tell you what the problem is.
One thing you can try is to turn on the debug mode and error reporting options of the joomla configuration and try again. That might display an error message with information on what's going on. Otherwise, we would need that you put a copy on your website online for us to assess the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #151386
by cronopio
Replied by cronopio on topic Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
Hi,
now you can test the component at this address : farmaciacasa.marcoalfano.eu/index.php/hi...for-products-listing
If you need to access admin panel, I'll create an acount for you and send credentials via private message or email. Please let me know.
now you can test the component at this address : farmaciacasa.marcoalfano.eu/index.php/hi...for-products-listing
If you need to access admin panel, I'll create an acount for you and send credentials via private message or email. Please let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #151484
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
Hi,
That's very strange. I checked what I could on your backend but didn't find enough information. Could you allows the user account you provided to access the joomla configuration and the HikaShop configuration because at the moment I cannot access them ?
That's very strange. I checked what I could on your backend but didn't find enough information. Could you allows the user account you provided to access the joomla configuration and the HikaShop configuration because at the moment I cannot access them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #151515
by cronopio
Replied by cronopio on topic Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
Hi,
i made your accont (nicolas) a super user.
Thank you
Marco
i made your accont (nicolas) a super user.
Thank you
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #151516
by cronopio
Replied by cronopio on topic Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
Let me know i f I can help you in other ways (ie send conf file etc.)
regards
Marco
regards
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151645
by cronopio
Replied by cronopio on topic Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
Any news?...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152173
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
I couldn't find any clue in your settings which look correct.
Could you please provide a FTP access to the website via our contact form so that we can put some traces in the code ?
Could you please provide a FTP access to the website via our contact form so that we can put some traces in the code ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152206
by cronopio
Replied by cronopio on topic Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
I Just sent the credentials via contact form.
Waiting for news.
Thank you
Marco
Waiting for news.
Thank you
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152210
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot confirm / complete order: stuck on page
We found the issue. It was a bug with the shipping method handling after the improvements we added for the support of the multi shipping.
The solution was to change the line:
if(substr($shipping, -$key_lng) == '_' . $group_key) {
to:
if($several_shipping && substr($shipping, -$key_lng) == '_' . $group_key) {
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php
The solution was to change the line:
if(substr($shipping, -$key_lng) == '_' . $group_key) {
to:
if($several_shipping && substr($shipping, -$key_lng) == '_' . $group_key) {
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds