- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
I can't activate Mini Cart
12 years 5 months ago #151725
by upedown
I can't activate Mini Cart was created by upedown
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
misterpins.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Good evening! I have a strange issue with hikashop cart module. At first the strange thing it's that the price in minicart is wrong, is not the price like in the checkout cart so I've tried to disable the mini-cart option. The price now is changed but if I try to avtivate the mini cart and try to save this choice it return to "no" automatically. Any sueggestion?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Good evening! I have a strange issue with hikashop cart module. At first the strange thing it's that the price in minicart is wrong, is not the price like in the checkout cart so I've tried to disable the mini-cart option. The price now is changed but if I try to avtivate the mini cart and try to save this choice it return to "no" automatically. Any sueggestion?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151732
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can't activate Mini Cart
Hi,
You can try to activate temporally the "debug mode" in Joomla or change the "PHP error reporting level" in your Joomla global configuration.
It might be possible that there is an error when saving the options of the module.
Regards,
You can try to activate temporally the "debug mode" in Joomla or change the "PHP error reporting level" in your Joomla global configuration.
It might be possible that there is an error when saving the options of the module.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151775
by upedown
Replied by upedown on topic I can't activate Mini Cart
Goodmorning and thanks for the answer. I've tried to activate debug mode and change the php error reporting level but nothing. When I try to change some option in hikashop cart module there isn't error messages but everything come back to a specific setting. Can I try to install Hikashop again? I'll lose all the products that I've created? thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151840
by upedown
Replied by upedown on topic I can't activate Mini Cart
The problem was Firefox. I've tried in Chrome and everything is fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #151844
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can't activate Mini Cart
Hi,
Thanks for the tip.
Regards,
Thanks for the tip.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds