- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
Tracking code
12 years 5 months ago #152077
by kopretina
Tracking code was created by kopretina
I need tu put tracking code to the last page of checkout.
It is JS.
I puted the code to file end.php to vies->checkout-> end.php to corect template but seems to me the code doesn´t work. My part is marked red.
I should not change anything only put the code on html page between <body> and </body>, which I don´t see in the file end.php
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 2.3.0
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><?php
if(empty($this->html)){
echo JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');
}else{
echo $this->html;
}
$this->nextButton = false;
?>
<script type="text/javascript">
var _hrq = _hrq || [];
_hrq.push();
_hrq.push();
(function() {
var ho = document.createElement('script'); ho.type = 'text/javascript'; ho.async = true;
ho.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.heureka.cz/direct/js/cache/1-roi-async.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ho, s);
})();
</script>
Could you help me with this? I try to found solution at forum. I am not programmer so I don´t know, if the code is include correctly.
It is JS.
I puted the code to file end.php to vies->checkout-> end.php to corect template but seems to me the code doesn´t work. My part is marked red.
I should not change anything only put the code on html page between <body> and </body>, which I don´t see in the file end.php
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 2.3.0
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><?php
if(empty($this->html)){
echo JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');
}else{
echo $this->html;
}
$this->nextButton = false;
?>
<script type="text/javascript">
var _hrq = _hrq || [];
_hrq.push();
_hrq.push();
(function() {
var ho = document.createElement('script'); ho.type = 'text/javascript'; ho.async = true;
ho.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.heureka.cz/direct/js/cache/1-roi-async.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ho, s);
})();
</script>
Could you help me with this? I try to found solution at forum. I am not programmer so I don´t know, if the code is include correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152104
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Tracking code
Hi,
Here the code is placed between the body tags, you don't see them because they are in a parent file, in the template.
It's not working maybe because it's not in the good view.
Do you need the code before or after the payment of the order ?
Here the code is placed between the body tags, you don't see them because they are in a parent file, in the template.
It's not working maybe because it's not in the good view.
Do you need the code before or after the payment of the order ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152221
by kopretina
Replied by kopretina on topic Tracking code
Hi Xavier,
the code is on the right place. But it was not display on the Heureka side imediately. They had some time to activate this on his side. Sorry for that. I did not know it.
Problem solved.
Lenka
the code is on the right place. But it was not display on the Heureka side imediately. They had some time to activate this on his side. Sorry for that. I did not know it.
Problem solved.
Lenka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds